Saturday 20 September 2014

Things that make you go hmmmm

I've previously confessed my love of crappy shopping catalogues, so imagine my delight when my six-hour flight from New York to San Francisco came equipped with a SkyMall catalogue.

That's almost of 100 pages of things you didn't even know you needed or wanted!

There's so many "gems" in her.   It really does make me wonder/worry what crap people put in their homes or what truly awful gifts will be lurking under this year's Christmas tree.

All I can say is, watch out for these nine!


1. Perhaps spilling your wine over everyone is a sign you should stop drinking


2.  Hmmm... so enchanting


3.  I imagine the conversation would go: "You paid HOW MUCH?!"



4.  Classy


5.  What?  There's a place that's famous for zombie sightings?  



6.  Wow.  So tough.  It will fool everyone



7.  For all the cat ladies



8.  Who doesn't want to know when they're going to die?  (Do you get a refund if it proves wrong?)



9.  For men who like big butts and they cannot lie



No comments:

Post a Comment